Saturday, July 2, 2011

Tail problems

So today I finished reading my first book, Life of Pi. After this was finished I decided I was going to crochet some more :) Great going, untill I got stuck. I am making a whale from a pattern from Brigitte Read, but in my mother tongue, Dutch. But I already found some translate errors in the pattern of the tail, where some numbers of row where changed to a lower number, this making it a bit hard to make it good ^^ But now I'm stuck at the tail >< Quite sucks

Luckily I can call in my Mom 911 line tomorrow ^^ She'll hopefully find the problem for me and make my tail look better then it is now :p

Till next Time!

The Cat  =^.^=

No comments:

Post a Comment